Stories From The Issue Of » April 14, 2009
Why 'Private Cloud' Computing Is Real -- And Worth Considering
To some, it's the same data center strategy by a trendier name. Don't believe them.
GE Puts 'Private' Cloud Computing To The Test
It's starting a three-year effort aimed at better efficiency and flexibility.
Best Practices Brief: Improving Application Performance
Don't wait till business processes are disrupted before managing performance.
InformationWeek Analytics State Of Enterprise Storage Report
Throwing more resources at escalating storage and bandwidth demand isn't a strategy, it's a recipe for disaster. Concerns ranging from the environment to regulation to security to business continuity mandate a new path. Are you ready?
- Rob Preston Down To Business: Health Care IT: Not What The Doctor Ordered
- Art Wittmann Practical Analysis: Are We Sure This Isn't Clouded Judgment?
This Week's Issue
- Metzler: The 2013 Application and Service Delivery Handbook
- Comparison of Cisco and ShoreTel Unified Communication Solutions
- Don't Get Stuck on Your Virtualization Journey: Where to Focus Next
- How Virtualization is Key to Managing Risk
- Real World Considerations for Implementing Desktop Virtualization eBook