Stories From The Issue Of » April 16, 2007
Microsoft's Internet Do Or Die
Can Microsoft get its online services strategy right? To stay relevant, it has to.
Businesses Get Serious About Software As A Service
InformationWeek Research finds companies using the delivery model for a wider variety of applications.
- Rob Preston Down To Business: Why Are Higher Standards Of Conduct So Threatening To People?
- John Soat IT Confidential: An Interview With Big Brother
- From Our Blog
- HP Rolls Out Two New Enterprise Printers
- Palm Finally Makes Its Move On Linux OS
- Darfur Crisis Comes To Google Earth
- Sony Studies Commercial PlayStation 3 Supercomputing Grid
- Paralysis Victims' Brains Rewired For Movement
- Salesforce.com Joins Vendors Trying To Solve Data Glut Problem
- FCC Auction Of Low-Range Spectrum Could Open Broadband Doors
- The Ticker
- Credit Suisse Disruptive Technology Portfolio Mover Of The Week: NeuStar
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
- HP Newsletter with Gartner Research: Maximizing Your Infrastructure through Virtualization
- Understanding Holistic Database Security 8 Steps to Successfully Securing Enterprise Data Sources
- Information Protection: The Impact Of Big Data
- A How-To Guide on Using Cloud Services for Security-Rich Data Backup
- IBM index reveals key indicators of business continuity exposure and maturity
from Around the Web
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Top Business Process Misconceptions
- Using InfoSphere Information Server to Integrate and Manage Big Data
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- Quick Tips for Managing Mobile Users