Stories From The Issue Of » April 23, 2012
= Member Content
- IT Salaries 2012: $90,000, 1% Raise Typical
InformationWeek's 2012 U.S. IT Salary Survey shows IT pros doing OK in a slow-growing economy, with staffers typically making $90,000 and managers $116,000. Most wanted: People who blend business analysis and IT skills.
- Biggest IT Paychecks: Wall Street, And San Francisco
InformationWeek's U.S. Salary Survey details the effect industry and location have on IT salaries.
- Cloud Storage Decoded
Based on 14 vendor responses to our Buyer's Guide, we unravel services for backup, file sync, and more.
- Dr. Dobb's: Information Storage and Retrieval: From MEDLARS to Twitter
- CIO Profiles: Brian Flynn Of Crawford & Co.
The mantra of this CIO: Do things better, faster, and cheaper, with a focus on innovation.
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue