Stories From The Issue Of » May 18, 2008
SaaS Market Heats Up
Large companies move beyond the early-adopter stage, signing licenses for tens of thousands of employees.
How Open Is Microsoft?
Our survey shows that business technology pros aren't convinced that Microsoft is doing enough to shed its old proprietary habits.
Can Storage Resource Management Save Us From Ourselves? We Quiz 9 SRM Vendors To Find Out.
Companies have an expensive storage hangover. Blame the way storage gear is sold, its proprietary nature, or IT's lackadaisical attitudes. Time to fix the problem--or go broke.
- Rob Preston Down To Business: HP-EDS A Strong Move, Even If It's Uninspiring
- John Soat CIOs Uncensored: Homeland Security's First CIO Reflects On The Challenges
- Ken Harris Tips For Making The Most Of SaaS
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
from Around the Web
- Strategy: Heading Off Advanced Social Engineering Attacks
- Strategy: Developing a Strategy for Enterprise Application Security
- Informed CIO: SDN and Server Virtualization on a Collision Course
- Strategy: One-Click Disaster Recovery
- Strategy: Smartphone Smackdown: Galaxy Note II vs. Lumia 920 vs. iPhone 5
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Using InfoSphere Information Server to Integrate and Manage Big Data
- Augment your data warehouse with big data solutions
- Agile for Safety Critical Systems: Project Management Practices
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- Technical Debt: Asset or Liability