Stories From The Issue Of » May 19, 2003
Imagine 30% fewer deaths in intensive-care units and half the medication errors in hospitals. IT is poised to deliver improved patient care.
- Stephanie Stahl Editor's Note: IT: Good For What Ails You
- Bob Evans Business Technology: IT Is A Must, No Matter How You View It
- John Soat IT Confidential: It's Lonely At The Top--But Not For Long
- Fred Langa Langa Letter: Microsoft's Problematic Updates
- William Schaff Taking Stock: RF Micro Devices Must Focus On Profitability
- Aaron Ricadela Q&A With Dan Reed
BEHIND THE NUMBERS
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
from Around the Web
- The Critical Importance of High Performance Data Integration for Big Data Analytics
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- How Attackers Identify and Exploit Software and Network Vulnerabilities
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay
- How Cloud Facilitates an Agile Contact Center