Stories From The Issue Of » May 22, 2006
Does Salesforce.com Have The Chops To Become A Billion-Dollar Company?
Salesforce CEO Benioff's big bet? He can sell more CRM subscriptions by connecting functions to his platform.
Blog-Based Analysts Shake Up IT Research
A new breed of IT analysts is sharing insights over the Internet, leaving traditional research firms trying to catch up using the same methods.
PERSONAL TECH GUIDE
- Rob Preston Down To Business: Beware The Conventional Wisdom About NSA 'Surveillance'
- John Soat IT Confidential: Government Surveillance Is A Job Opportunity
- From Our Blog
- Prosper's Peer-To-Peer Lending Promises An eBay For Money
- Next Up For South Asia
- Power Line Broadband Expands
- Credit Suisse Disruptive Technology Portfolio Mover Of The Week: Big Inventory Bites Nvidia
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
from Around the Web
- Strategy: Heading Off Advanced Social Engineering Attacks
- Strategy: Developing a Strategy for Enterprise Application Security
- Informed CIO: SDN and Server Virtualization on a Collision Course
- Strategy: One-Click Disaster Recovery
- Strategy: Smartphone Smackdown: Galaxy Note II vs. Lumia 920 vs. iPhone 5
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Using InfoSphere Information Server to Integrate and Manage Big Data
- Augment your data warehouse with big data solutions
- Agile for Safety Critical Systems: Project Management Practices
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- Technical Debt: Asset or Liability