Stories From The Issue Of » May 23, 2005
Heart Of The Search
Google wants a piece of the business market. But does it understand what companies need?
Internet and CRM technologies could help Big Pharma overcome historically weak links to the people who use their drugs.
Food Chain's Fear Factor
Software tools play a part in protecting the nation's food supply from accidental or deliberate contamination.
How Finance Stays Fit
Five business-technology execs outline strategies that help their companies navigate a fast-changing, competitive market.
- Stephanie Stahl Editor's Note: Reach Out And Touch A Customer
- Bob Evans Business Technology: Coming Soon: Transformation Upheavals
- John Soat Patents, Hacking Back, And Bill's Next Book
- Herbert W. Lovelace Secret CIO: Four Steps To Make Big Projects Work
- Fred Langa Langa Letter: Laptop Setup Secrets
- The Advisory Council SmartAdvice: Ratchet Down The Pressure In An Upgrade -- Consider First Whether App Is Mission Critical
BEHIND THE NUMBERS
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
from Around the Web
- Strategy: Heading Off Advanced Social Engineering Attacks
- Strategy: Developing a Strategy for Enterprise Application Security
- Informed CIO: SDN and Server Virtualization on a Collision Course
- Strategy: One-Click Disaster Recovery
- Strategy: Smartphone Smackdown: Galaxy Note II vs. Lumia 920 vs. iPhone 5
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Using InfoSphere Information Server to Integrate and Manage Big Data
- Augment your data warehouse with big data solutions
- Agile for Safety Critical Systems: Project Management Practices
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- Technical Debt: Asset or Liability