Stories From The Issue Of » May 23, 2005
Heart Of The Search
Google wants a piece of the business market. But does it understand what companies need?
Internet and CRM technologies could help Big Pharma overcome historically weak links to the people who use their drugs.
Food Chain's Fear Factor
Software tools play a part in protecting the nation's food supply from accidental or deliberate contamination.
How Finance Stays Fit
Five business-technology execs outline strategies that help their companies navigate a fast-changing, competitive market.
- Stephanie Stahl Editor's Note: Reach Out And Touch A Customer
- Bob Evans Business Technology: Coming Soon: Transformation Upheavals
- John Soat Patents, Hacking Back, And Bill's Next Book
- Herbert W. Lovelace Secret CIO: Four Steps To Make Big Projects Work
- Fred Langa Langa Letter: Laptop Setup Secrets
- The Advisory Council SmartAdvice: Ratchet Down The Pressure In An Upgrade -- Consider First Whether App Is Mission Critical
BEHIND THE NUMBERS
This Week's Issue
- Improving SQL Availability and Performance: 6 Key Questions to Consider Before You Scale Up
- Policy Control & SDN: A Perfect Match? - by Heavy Reading
- Storage Infrastructure as a Service The Best of Cloud and On-premises Storage
- Altair Speeds Complex Simulation and Workload Management with the Intel' Xeon Phi Coprocessor
- Taneja Group: Overview of Virtualization and Cloud Market Vendor Landscape for SMBs
from Around the Web
- Meeting the Unilever eScience Challenges: To out-compute is to out-compete
- Smarter Mobile Security: Securing BYOD
- Smarter Mobile Security: Minding the Gaps
- BYOD and Windows 7 Migration are the Questions. Is Desktop as a Service the Answer?
- Top Business Process Misconceptions
- Quick Tips for Managing Mobile Users