Stories From The Issue Of » May 25, 2009
The Global CIO 50: IT Leaders Changing the Business World
These leaders and their teams are ready to take on the world -- and the perception that tech's more about cost than innovation.
InformationWeek Analytics: Application Delivery
In this report, we explore a range of technologies that can bring employees, partners, and customers the application resources they need quickly, and without breaking the bank.
Global CIO: How The World's Hottest Enterprise Software Company Defies The Downturn
In this first of a two-part series on Autonomy, find out how the company finds growth and drives change in the gloom.
Global CIO: Autonomy, Part II: Multivariant Testing And Killing The Hippos
In the second of a two-part series on Autonomy, find out how companies are putting its software to practical use.
By Bob Evans
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
from Around the Web
- The Critical Importance of High Performance Data Integration for Big Data Analytics
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- How Attackers Identify and Exploit Software and Network Vulnerabilities
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay
- How Cloud Facilitates an Agile Contact Center