Stories From The Issue Of » May 28, 2007
Why Progress Toward Electronic Health Records Is Worse Than You Think
Though use of E-records is growing, the hardest trick--data sharing--has barely begun. And in at least one high-profile case, it's lost ground.
- John Soat IT Confidential: Database Experts, Or People Good With Lists, Uncle Sam Wants You
- Steve Wylie The 2.0 Agenda: Transparency, Sharing, Access--Are You Ready For Enterprise 2.0?
- Rob Preston Down To Business: Technology Debate On The Campaign Trail
- From Our Blog
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
- HP Newsletter with Gartner Research: Maximizing Your Infrastructure through Virtualization
- Understanding Holistic Database Security 8 Steps to Successfully Securing Enterprise Data Sources
- Information Protection: The Impact Of Big Data
- A How-To Guide on Using Cloud Services for Security-Rich Data Backup
- IBM index reveals key indicators of business continuity exposure and maturity
from Around the Web
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Top Business Process Misconceptions
- Using InfoSphere Information Server to Integrate and Manage Big Data
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- Quick Tips for Managing Mobile Users