Stories From The Issue Of » May 30, 2005
Security Action Plans
Being smart about security is as much about commonsense practices as it is about deploying the right software tools.
Harris is taking a novel approach to its supply chain by upgrading IT at the start of the production process
- More Moves To Services Platform
- Information Builders Tackles Vertical Markets
- Tools Help Squash Bugs
- Microsoft Posts Longhorn Code
- Server Consolidation Delivers
- Wi-Fi Hits The Spot For Some
- No File Is Too Big For New File-Transfer Appliance
- Stephanie Stahl Editor's Note: Is Your Customer Data Really Safe?
- Bob Evans Business Technology: Pertinent Questions -- Are Your Answers OK?
- John Soat IT Confidential: From Global Warming To Hell Freezing Over
- The Advisory Council SmartAdvice: A Checklist To Consider When Deciding On Remote-Access Applications
- Lou Bertin The Observer: Fanning The Flames
BEHIND THE NUMBERS
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
- HP Newsletter with Gartner Research: Maximizing Your Infrastructure through Virtualization
- Understanding Holistic Database Security 8 Steps to Successfully Securing Enterprise Data Sources
- Information Protection: The Impact Of Big Data
- A How-To Guide on Using Cloud Services for Security-Rich Data Backup
- IBM index reveals key indicators of business continuity exposure and maturity
from Around the Web
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Top Business Process Misconceptions
- Using InfoSphere Information Server to Integrate and Manage Big Data
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- Quick Tips for Managing Mobile Users