Stories From The Issue Of » June 04, 2012
= Member Content
- Social Networking: How Much Is Enough?
New apps promise to inject social networking features across entire workflows, raising new problems for IT.
- Video Is A Data Asset, So Manage It
Whether a training session, earnings meeting, or product demo, video is too important an information source to be relegated to silos. Here's how to turn it into searchable, reusable content--without busting your storage budget.
CIOs: Know Thy Power Brokers
by Howard Anderson
- CIO Profiles: Edward Marx Of Texas Health Resources
This tech chief learned the hard way: Trust but verify.
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
from Around the Web
- Taking Customer Communications Management Beyond Legacy Systems
- Mobile DevOps: Achieving continuous delivery with multiple front ends and complex backends in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- How Attackers Identify and Exploit Software and Network Vulnerabilities
- Technical Debt: Asset or Liability
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay