Stories From The Issue Of » June 07, 2010
The Why And How Of Private Clouds
Exclusive research shows more companies planning private cloud use than public cloud.
WAN Optimization: Adoption Holds Steady, Despite Advances
The notion of converged services along with distributed workforces and the buzz around private clouds have created a perfect storm of stress on the WAN. Are optimization appliances the answer?
Global CIO: Oracle's Larry Ellison Embraces Cloud Computing's 'Idiocy'
After Ellison's colorful rants about the cloud's absurdity, idiocy, and nonsense, Oracle's expanding its cloud technology, advocacy, and marketing.
By Bob Evans
Download the entire supplemental June 7 issue on desktop virtualization, distributed in an all-digital format (Registration required.)
- HP To Eliminate 9,000 Jobs
- HHS Launches Community Health Data Initiative
- Mercedes Revs iPad Tool For Dealers
- BMC Launches Cloud Management Platform
- Deloitte Sued Over Failed SAP Implementation
- Linux Proving Disruptive In Smartphone Market
- Cast Enhances Application Performance Analysis
- IE6 Browser Remains Attack Magnet
- Global CIO: How Manpower CIO Makes The Cloud Real
- Intel Introduces Atom Chips For Netbooks, Tablets
- More News
- Fritz Nelson Full Nelson: Tech Innovation, San Francisco Giants Style
- John McGreavy Secret CIO: A Simple Scoring System For Complex Times
This Week's Issue
- Metzler: The 2013 Application and Service Delivery Handbook
- Comparison of Cisco and ShoreTel Unified Communication Solutions
- Don't Get Stuck on Your Virtualization Journey: Where to Focus Next
- How Virtualization is Key to Managing Risk
- Real World Considerations for Implementing Desktop Virtualization eBook