Stories From The Issue Of » June 11, 2012
= Member Content
- Cloud's Thorniest Question: Does It Pay Off?
Many CIOs have their doubts. In this series, we examine why cloud costs remain so hard to judge.
- Cloud Pricing: Amazon, Microsoft Keep Cutting
Look for cloud computing prices to continue falling as vendors compete for enterprise IT workloads.
- State Of Data Centers: Hot, Crowded, Virtual
With just 8% of respondents to our 2012 survey expecting to build new facilities and constrained budgets the No. 1 impactful trend, it's clear enterprise IT's transformation to service provider is in full swing.
- Buyer's Guide: SaaS Project Management Tools
We rounded up nine top cloud-based PM systems. Here's how they stack up in key areas, including features, pricing, and security.
- Dr. Dobb's: ASP.NET and Testability: An Uneasy Relationship
- Dr. Dobb's: Let's All Write a Mobile OS!
5 Critical Tactics In The Wells Fargo-Wachovia Integration
by Chris Murphy
IT As Profit Maker
by Rob Preston
HP Cuts 27,000 Jobs, Doesn't Fix Identity Problem
by Art Wittmann
- CIO Profiles: Edward Marx Of Texas Health Resources
This tech chief learned the hard way: Trust but verify.
This Week's Issue