Stories From The Issue Of » June 12, 2006
UBS Trial Puts Insider Security Threats At Center Stage
Prosecutors say the accused caused chaos by planting simple code. The defense says dozens of people had the access to cause the problem without being identified
In Depth: Why We Need The H-1B
The U.S. IT industry needs a free flow of talent--probably more free than we have. That'll take addressing the abuse, fear, and retraining problems that stand in the way.
Ajax 101: From Toolkits To Strategy, How Companies Can Put It To Use
The Ajax programming approach can make Web sites more responsive and interactive, but picking the right tool isn't easy.
PERSONAL TECH GUIDE
- Rob Preston Down To Business: When In Trouble, Sue Microsoft
- John Soat IT Confidential: Adware Vs. Spyware: Who's Making The Money?
- From Our Blog
- Dow Brings GPS, RFID Together In Supply Chain Management
- Standards Or Not, Vendors Push Ahead On Wireless Set-Top Boxes
- Developers Get Their Own Mini-Google Search Tool
- Credit Suisse Disruptive Technology Portfolio Mover Of The Week: Novell
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
from Around the Web
- The Critical Importance of High Performance Data Integration for Big Data Analytics
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- How Attackers Identify and Exploit Software and Network Vulnerabilities
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay
- How Cloud Facilitates an Agile Contact Center