Stories From The Issue Of » June 16, 2008
How Tomorrow's CIO Can Buck The Trend Of Waning Influence
Our research reveals a conflict: huge expectations for what an IT exec should deliver, yet signs that CIO influence is slipping. Here's how to break through the fog.
Tomorrow's CIO: Are You Ready Today?
Use this tool to assess your readiness to be Tomorrow's CIO.
Analytics Summary: BPO Survey
InformationWeek's latest poll on enterprise use of business process outsourcing reveals a mix of angst and opportunities.
This Week's Issue
- Improving SQL Availability and Performance: 6 Key Questions to Consider Before You Scale Up
- Policy Control & SDN: A Perfect Match? - by Heavy Reading
- Storage Infrastructure as a Service The Best of Cloud and On-premises Storage
- Altair Speeds Complex Simulation and Workload Management with the Intel' Xeon Phi Coprocessor
- Taneja Group: Overview of Virtualization and Cloud Market Vendor Landscape for SMBs
from Around the Web
- Meeting the Unilever eScience Challenges: To out-compute is to out-compete
- Smarter Mobile Security: Securing BYOD
- Smarter Mobile Security: Minding the Gaps
- BYOD and Windows 7 Migration are the Questions. Is Desktop as a Service the Answer?
- Top Business Process Misconceptions
- Quick Tips for Managing Mobile Users