Stories From The Issue Of » June 27, 2005
The Going Gets Hot
Is that a bead of sweat on your forehead? The list of companies suffering customer-data losses keeps growing. Here's what you can do to avoid being next.
Sun Opens Up
Sun's taking a part-open, part-commercial approach to Solaris and Java
Ready, Set, Build
Golf-club maker Ping leads the way in build-to-order production. Can other manufacturers capitalize on the process?
- Bob Evans Business Technology: A Trip To The Cafeteria--With The CFO!
- Stephanie Stahl Editor's Note: Beware A Hidden Cost In Buying IT
- John Soat IT Confidential: R-E-S-P-E-C-T, If I Had A Hammer, Changes
- The Advisory Council SmartAdvice: Smart Backup Storage Tips
BEHIND THE NUMBERS
This Week's Issue
- Metzler: The 2013 Application and Service Delivery Handbook
- Comparison of Cisco and ShoreTel Unified Communication Solutions
- Don't Get Stuck on Your Virtualization Journey: Where to Focus Next
- How Virtualization is Key to Managing Risk
- Real World Considerations for Implementing Desktop Virtualization eBook