Stories From The Issue Of » June 27, 2011
Specialized Clouds Will Be A Tough Sell
NYSE's cloud service for Wall Street firms is seen by some as the start of on-demand computing tailored to the needs of different industries. But NYSE might be the exception.
The Dreaded SLA: Expert Fix-It Advice
Service-level agreements. We all get them, but do you believe in them, read them, negotiate them--or doubt they're worth the paper they're printed on?
Global CIO: We Need A Better Breach Disclosure Playbook
by Chris Murphy
Data Center Automation Stalled At The Gate
by Art Wittmann
- Down To Business: Consumerization Of IT Is No Fad
by Rob Preston
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
from Around the Web
- The Best Mobile Apps are Connected
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- How Attackers Identify and Exploit Software and Network Vulnerabilities
- Cloud Security: It’s Not Just for IT Anymore
- How Cloud Facilitates an Agile Contact Center
- Quick Tips for Managing Mobile Users