Stories From The Issue Of » June 28, 2010
Why IT Must Get Back Into Growth Mode
Our research shows a clear uptick in growth-oriented IT projects. But after all the cost-cutting, CIOs must prove they left enough muscle to once again drive revenue and innovation.
Image Gallery: 2010 Global CIOs
See how 10 world IT leaders are driving change and growth.
Strategy Session: UC And The Cloud
Virtualization and cloud computing have taken over the mantle of hottest tech that only a few years ago was held by IP telephony and unified communications, but that doesn't mean it's easy to align the two areas.
A New Plan For Unix
IBM, HP, and Oracle aim to place Unix-based midrange systems in the heart of the data center.
The Case For APM
Application performance management is a must-have for IT.
Global CIO: An Open Letter To Apple CEO Steve Jobs
Human beings' 15-second limit: how the iconic iPhone will change the way enterprise apps are written and perform.
By Bob Evans
- SAS Plans In-Memory Apps Built on HP Hardware
- Apple's FaceTime App Is Awesome
- Salesforce.com Launches Chatter Collaboration Tool
- Telehealth Device Improves Patient Compliance
- Trend Micro Announces Hybrid SaaS Email Security
- AMD Releases $99 Opteron For Cloud
- The Next-Generation IPS
- Mayo Clinic, University Of Illinois Announce Research Alliance
- More News
This Week's Issue