Stories From The Issue Of » July 01, 2002
Shopping For Savings
Retailers and their suppliers could cut costs by $40 billion a year with better collaboration. Here's why they aren't counting their savings yet.
Companies still have far to go to exploit the benefits of collaboration.
THE NEW WORKPLACE
- Sun Closes Servers Price Gap
- Zambeel Wants To Make Good On Old Industry Promises
- The Most Web For The Money
- Bob Evans Business Technology: Exposing The Shell Game
- William Schaff Taking Stock: Solectron Is Poised To Thrive In A More Vibrant Economy
- Stephanie Stahl Editor's Note: IT's Role In Keeping Companies Honest
- John Soat IT Confidential
BEHIND THE NUMBERS
FOLLOW THE MONEY
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue