Stories From The Issue Of » July 06, 2009
How Government's Driving Cloud Computing Ahead
Federal agencies are testing use cases as well as pushing standards and definitions that could help the business world.
Tech Innovation USA: From Resilient Networks To Self-Scheduling Devices
U.S. agencies are driving government IT initiatives that could soon make their way to businesses.
InformationWeek Analytics: Data Loss Prevention
Security pros continue the shift from protecting systems to protecting data, and it's about time. Technologies like data loss prevention purport to help. Here's what you need to know about this emerging discipline.
Global CIO: How 22% Annual Fees For You Equals 51% Operating Margins For Oracle
The enterprise-software powerhouse is rightfully proud of its financial prowess. But in this brutal economy, are its customers getting a fair return?
By Bob Evans
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
- HP Newsletter with Gartner Research: Maximizing Your Infrastructure through Virtualization
- Understanding Holistic Database Security 8 Steps to Successfully Securing Enterprise Data Sources
- Information Protection: The Impact Of Big Data
- A How-To Guide on Using Cloud Services for Security-Rich Data Backup
- IBM index reveals key indicators of business continuity exposure and maturity
from Around the Web
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Top Business Process Misconceptions
- Using InfoSphere Information Server to Integrate and Manage Big Data
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- Quick Tips for Managing Mobile Users