Stories From The Issue Of » July 11, 2011
The OS Mess: 5 Ways To Take Control
With operating systems from Microsoft, Apple, Google, RIM, HP, and more inside most companies, IT can't just hope it gets better.
Mastering Master Data Management
For the coveted "single view" of your customers, think MDM.
Parallel Memory Optimized
For multithreaded software to run optimally, developers must understand subtle aspects of memory access
Code Correctness and Unit Testing in .NET Applications
Implementation details are verified with unit tests and Code Contracts verify the correct flow of data — that's why they go happily hand in hand
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
from Around the Web
- Taking Customer Communications Management Beyond Legacy Systems
- Mobile DevOps: Achieving continuous delivery with multiple front ends and complex backends in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- How Attackers Identify and Exploit Software and Network Vulnerabilities
- Technical Debt: Asset or Liability
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay