Stories From The Issue Of » July 11, 2011
The OS Mess: 5 Ways To Take Control
With operating systems from Microsoft, Apple, Google, RIM, HP, and more inside most companies, IT can't just hope it gets better.
Mastering Master Data Management
For the coveted "single view" of your customers, think MDM.
Parallel Memory Optimized
For multithreaded software to run optimally, developers must understand subtle aspects of memory access
Code Correctness and Unit Testing in .NET Applications
Implementation details are verified with unit tests and Code Contracts verify the correct flow of data — that's why they go happily hand in hand
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
- HP Newsletter with Gartner Research: Maximizing Your Infrastructure through Virtualization
- Understanding Holistic Database Security 8 Steps to Successfully Securing Enterprise Data Sources
- Information Protection: The Impact Of Big Data
- A How-To Guide on Using Cloud Services for Security-Rich Data Backup
- IBM index reveals key indicators of business continuity exposure and maturity
from Around the Web
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Top Business Process Misconceptions
- Using InfoSphere Information Server to Integrate and Manage Big Data
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- Quick Tips for Managing Mobile Users