Stories From The Issue Of » July 16, 2007
IT Security: The Data Theft Time Bomb
While viruses and worms remain the most pesky security problems, data theft concerns simmer beneath the surface, according to InformationWeek's 10th annual Global Information Security survey.
From Our Lab: XenSource's XenEnterprise Is A Virtualization Bargain
XenSource's XenEnterprise offers solid performance and ease of use, and handily beats VMware on price. We put the 3.2 version to the test.
- Rob Preston Down To Business: Debate Over: Let's Get On With Health E-Records
- John Soat IT Confidential: Working In IT Is A Challenge, More Or Less
- Mike Fratto Reality IT: So You Think You're NAC Compliant? Think Again
- Frank Bulk Monday Morning Analyst: "Unwired Enterprise" Is A Smart Move For Nortel
- Dave Molta Monday Morning Analyst: The Potential Of Unwired Enterprise Is Limited
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue