Stories From The Issue Of » July 17, 2006
In Depth: How Businesses Can Attract The Next-Generation Of IT Workers
Internships aren't enough. IT-dependent businesses need to take the talent pipeline as seriously as they do other critical industry risks.
In Depth: Supercomputers Get A Speed Boost From Specialized Chips
Computer engineers are increasingly using hardware accelerators to break through the limitations of all-purpose microprocessors.
Microsoft Opens iSCSI Window
Early feedback from Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2003 R2 indicates improvement over Microsoft's previous storage OS and a nice complement for IP SANs.
PERSONAL TECH GUIDE
- Rob Preston Down To Business: Offshore Infighting
- John Soat IT Confidential: Online Gambling Needs Regulating, Not Electioneering
- From Our Blog
- Magnetic-Based Memory Chip Holds Data Without Electric Power
- Firm To Debut Off-The-Shelf Social Networking Software
- Health Content Network Builds A Strategy Around Consumers' Search Habits
- Credit Suisse Disruptive Technology Portfolio Mover Of The Week: Salesforce.com
This Week's Issue