Stories From The Issue Of » July 19, 2004
A Vote For I.T.
The message from both candidates is clear: IT matters in business, the economy, and the upcoming election
- John Soat Editor's Note: Pro-Business = Pro-IT. Right?
- Bob Evans Business Technology: The Need To Know Never Goes Away, Redux
- Chris Murphy IT Confidential: Schwab's New CIO, Harrah's Big Bet
- William Schaff Taking Stock: Wall Street Takes A Critical Look At Intel
- The Advisory Council Smart Advice: Consider Using SLAs To Manage Outsourcing Vendors' Performance
- Parry Aftab The Privacy Lawyer: From The Mouths Of Babes
- Bradford C. Brown On The Horizon: Offer Tech Vision, Not Campaign Rhetoric
- Letters In Response To Bob Evans
BEHIND THE NUMBERS
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
from Around the Web
- Strategy: Heading Off Advanced Social Engineering Attacks
- Strategy: Developing a Strategy for Enterprise Application Security
- Informed CIO: SDN and Server Virtualization on a Collision Course
- Strategy: One-Click Disaster Recovery
- Strategy: Smartphone Smackdown: Galaxy Note II vs. Lumia 920 vs. iPhone 5
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Using InfoSphere Information Server to Integrate and Manage Big Data
- Augment your data warehouse with big data solutions
- Agile for Safety Critical Systems: Project Management Practices
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- Technical Debt: Asset or Liability