Stories From The Issue Of » July 21, 2008
Coke Exploits Collaboration Technology To Keep Brand Relevant
Product "pipeline" application offers insight on brand introductions; standardizing business processes will help smooth supply chain.
Oregon Goes Lean, Mean, And Green
The state consolidates its data centers and goes green in the process.
- Rob Preston Down To Business: Dare To Think Differently About U.S. Education
- Justin Kershaw CIOs Uncensored: The IT Outsider Might Be Your Best Hire
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
from Around the Web
- Taking Customer Communications Management Beyond Legacy Systems
- Mobile DevOps: Achieving continuous delivery with multiple front ends and complex backends in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- How Attackers Identify and Exploit Software and Network Vulnerabilities
- Technical Debt: Asset or Liability
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay