Stories From The Issue Of » July 23, 2001
Rebuilding, The HP Way
Carly Fiorina is reconstructing Hewlett-Packard around the idea of "service-centric computing." Will it fix the company's problems?
THE NEW WORKPLACE
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
- HP Newsletter with Gartner Research: Maximizing Your Infrastructure through Virtualization
- Blade Server Strategies: Optimizing the Data Center
- Transitioning Business Continuity To The Cloud
- Virtualizing Disaster Recovery Using Cloud Computing
- Aligning IT with strategic business goals: A proactive approach to managing IT risk to your business
from Around the Web
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Banking on Results: Turn an Avalanche of Data into Actionable Insight
- Secure Cloud: Taking Advantage of the Intelligent WAN
- Agile for Safety Critical Systems: Project Management Practices
- Technical Debt: Asset or Liability
- Quick Tips for Managing Mobile Users