Stories From The Issue Of » July 25, 2005
See You In Court
Behind-the-scenes activity keeps lawyers busy as customers sue vendors over failed IT projects--and as vendors fight back.
Smaller companies have shied away from offshore outsourcing because of the risks. Here's how some are making it work.
- Stephanie Stahl Editor's Note: Poor Quality Invites Lawsuits
- Bob Evans Business Technology: U.N. Snatches Internet; Tomorrow All IT?
- John Soat IT Confidential: Cell Phone Snow Jobs And A War Of Words
- Fred Langa Langa Letter: Converting Audio Files? Let 'Er Rip!
- Rebecca Wettemann Trendspotting: Managing The Human Factors That Affect Technology ROI
- The Advisory Council SmartAdvice: Taking Project-Management Efficiency To The Next Level
BEHIND THE NUMBERS
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue