Stories From The Issue Of » July 26, 2004
New Face Of E-Commerce
For Amazon and eBay to grow, these hubs of E-commerce need to open their Web sites to a community of developers who will give their customers the tools they demand.
Software vendors hand aging products to open-source community, giving customers more control
- Stephanie Stahl Editor's Note: What Does A CIO Do? Ask Me Later.
- John Soat IT Confidential: Politics, Web Traffic, And A New Paradigm
- Bob Evans Business Technology: Stay Ahead Of The Curve With Us
- William Schaff Taking Stock: Restructuring Pays Off For Motorola
- Parry Aftab Looking For Love In All The Cyber Places
- The Advisory Council SmartAdvice: There's More Than Cost Benefits To Consider When Analyzing IT ROI
BEHIND THE NUMBERS
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
from Around the Web
- Taking Customer Communications Management Beyond Legacy Systems
- Mobile DevOps: Achieving continuous delivery with multiple front ends and complex backends in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- How Attackers Identify and Exploit Software and Network Vulnerabilities
- Technical Debt: Asset or Liability
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay