Stories From The Issue Of » July 30, 2001
The Trust Imperative
Collaborative business means a broader set of ethics that places a premium on true partnership.
Virtual Focus Group
The Internet provides a fast way for manufacturers to solicit and test product ideas from customers
Webvan Bust Leaves A Big Hole
New online search for that perfect bagel follows demise of grocery dot-com.
THE NEW WORKPLACE
- William Schaff Business Objects Is A Beacon Of Light In A Murky Stock Market
- Stephanie Stahl Working With Suppliers And Partners Calls For Trust
- Jason Levitt Exploring The Planet Of Windows XP
BEHIND THE NUMBERS
FOLLOW THE MONEY
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
- HP Newsletter with Gartner Research: Maximizing Your Infrastructure through Virtualization
- Understanding Holistic Database Security 8 Steps to Successfully Securing Enterprise Data Sources
- Information Protection: The Impact Of Big Data
- A How-To Guide on Using Cloud Services for Security-Rich Data Backup
- IBM index reveals key indicators of business continuity exposure and maturity
from Around the Web
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Top Business Process Misconceptions
- Using InfoSphere Information Server to Integrate and Manage Big Data
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- Quick Tips for Managing Mobile Users