Stories From The Issue Of » August 01, 2005
New Windows Era
It's strategy time for Microsoft customers as Windows Vista goes into beta testing. So, what's your plan?
Finding The Customer
Hip new-media options and loads of customer data are ushering in a new age of marketing. Smart tech leaders team with marketing to get closer to the customer.
Order From Chaos Via RSS
Businesses are taking a cue from bloggers with a new way of distributing information. The appeal: It's really simple.
- Get A Handle On Handhelds
- Handhelds For The Right People
- Wireless For Road Warriors Traveling In Packs
- Wi-Fi And Cellular Unite
- Uncover Patterns In Processes
- Analysis Tool Cuts Bottler's Costs
- Revealing E-Mail's Secrets
- Process By Design: Let Users Develop The Workflow
- Stephanie Stahl Editor's Note: Going Mobile: Wireless And Wi-Fi
- John Foley Business Technology: Microsoft Vs. Google: A Rorschach Test
- John Soat IT Confidential: IM Cool, Hot-Spots Hot, Online Gambling Not
- The Advisory Council SmartAdvice: Use Java And WebSphere To Reengineer Legacy Mainframes
BEHIND THE NUMBERS
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
from Around the Web
- Taking Customer Communications Management Beyond Legacy Systems
- Mobile DevOps: Achieving continuous delivery with multiple front ends and complex backends in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- How Attackers Identify and Exploit Software and Network Vulnerabilities
- Technical Debt: Asset or Liability
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay