Stories From The Issue Of » August 11, 2003
What Home Pages Tell (And Don't Tell) About A Candidate
We visited each of the candidates' sites Aug. 8 to see how they are addressing the Internet electorate and found many surprises.
- John Soat IT Confidential: I Wouldn't Want Forman's Job
- Bob Evans Business Technology: A Trip To The Cafeteria, Part VI
- Carl Zetie The Technology Quick-Fix Mirage
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
from Around the Web
- Taking Customer Communications Management Beyond Legacy Systems
- Mobile DevOps: Achieving continuous delivery with multiple front ends and complex backends in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- How Attackers Identify and Exploit Software and Network Vulnerabilities
- Technical Debt: Asset or Liability
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay