Stories From The Issue Of » August 11, 2008
A Simpler Approach To SOA
Web-oriented architectures are easier to implement and offer a similar flexibility to SOA.
Think Beyond Basic Apps For Smartphones
Web 2.0 technologies, including Google Gears, are making it easier than ever to mobilize your business applications.
- Rob Preston Down To Business: When Good Corporate Deeds Yield Good Returns
- John Soat CIOs Uncensored: How Do You Calculate The Success Of An IT Project?
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
from Around the Web
- The Critical Importance of High Performance Data Integration for Big Data Analytics
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- How Attackers Identify and Exploit Software and Network Vulnerabilities
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay
- How Cloud Facilitates an Agile Contact Center