Stories From The Issue Of » September 06, 2004
The Offshore Equation
Is offshoring worth the heat? The financials are compelling, and the benefits may well ripple throughout the economy.
Some software vendors see opportunity in providing development tools for globally dispersed teams
- Bob Evans Businesses Technology: Killer Businesses, Hubs of Commerce, And The IW Fall Conference
- Stephanie Stahl Editor's Note: What's Ahead In The Next 25 Years?
- John Soat IT Confidential: Geek Love: A Laptop, A Van, A Honey Pot
- Fred Langa Langa Letter: Real-Life Experiences With XP's SP2
- William Schaff Taking Stock: Looking For That Private Prize
- Rusty Weston Why Offshoring Transparency Matters
- Bradford C. Brown On The Horizon: Air Societal Concerns To Fill Innovation Gaps
- The Advisory Council SmartAdvice: Consider Hardware, Software, And User Education In Securing Your Networks
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
- HP Newsletter with Gartner Research: Maximizing Your Infrastructure through Virtualization
- Understanding Holistic Database Security 8 Steps to Successfully Securing Enterprise Data Sources
- Information Protection: The Impact Of Big Data
- A How-To Guide on Using Cloud Services for Security-Rich Data Backup
- IBM index reveals key indicators of business continuity exposure and maturity
from Around the Web
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Top Business Process Misconceptions
- Using InfoSphere Information Server to Integrate and Manage Big Data
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- Quick Tips for Managing Mobile Users