Stories From The Issue Of » September 06, 2010
End User 2.0: When Employees Have All The Answers
End users know what tech they want. IT must adapt to that reality--and know where to draw the line.
9 Steps To Enabling Remote Access, Safely
Security goes beyond encryption, authentication, and monitoring employees. We also need to ensure privileged users aren't betraying trust. Here's how.
- Global CIO: Larry Ellison's Acquisition List: Who's #1?
by Bob Evans
- Down To Business: Why Some People 'Dread' Collaboration
by Rob Preston
- Practical Analysis: The Great Laboratory Of Departments
by Art Wittmann
- VMware's Maritz Predicts Hybrid Cloud Future
- Virginia Still Disrupted By IT Outage
- Download Capability Backed As Essential To Meaningful Use
- Alcatel-Lucent Acquires OpenPlug
- Nimbula Unwraps 'Director' Cloud Operating System
- Polycom, Aruba Partner On Cloud Video Conferencing
- Gartner Lowers PC Sales Forecast
- Could USB Flash Drives Be Your Enterprise's Weakest Link?
- Eucalyptus Builds Scalability Into Private Clouds
- SAP Outlines Sybase Development Plans
- New Cloud Security Certification Program Launches
- More News
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
from Around the Web
- Taking Customer Communications Management Beyond Legacy Systems
- Mobile DevOps: Achieving continuous delivery with multiple front ends and complex backends in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- How Attackers Identify and Exploit Software and Network Vulnerabilities
- Technical Debt: Asset or Liability
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay