Stories From The Issue Of » September 07, 2009
Hybrid Clouds: No Easy Concoction
If vendors don't help customers mesh their internal clouds with public cloud services, customers will find a way around them.
From Amazon To IBM, What 12 Cloud Computing Vendors Deliver
We compare services factors such as price and service type.
The Internet Of Things
The emerging Internet of Things promises to help businesses spot problems and make decisions. Getting there isn't easy.
Northrop Wrist-Slap: Yes, Virginia, There's A Santa Claus
The state has put its slacking IT supplier, Northrop Grumman, on a "corrective action plan." We should all be so lucky.
By Bob Evans
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
from Around the Web
- Taking Customer Communications Management Beyond Legacy Systems
- Mobile DevOps: Achieving continuous delivery with multiple front ends and complex backends in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- How Attackers Identify and Exploit Software and Network Vulnerabilities
- Technical Debt: Asset or Liability
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay