Stories From The Issue Of » September 28, 2009
What CIOs Think About Windows 7
Most are doing some testing, but many have no firm deployment plans.
The Government CIO 50: Driving Change In The Public Sector
InformationWeek's first-ever compilation of top CIOs in federal, state, and local government, and how they're managing new expectations.
Apple's Next Billion-Dollar Idea: The Enterprise Mobility iCloud
Apple has a massive opportunity--and unique qualifications--to connect hundreds of millions of mobile workers with enterprise data and information through Apple's Next Big Thing: the iCloud.
By Bob Evans
- Rob Preston Down To Business: IT Pros: Don't Count On The Government
- Art Wittmann Practical Analysis: The Industry-Specific Cloud
This Week's Issue
- Metzler: The 2013 Application and Service Delivery Handbook
- Comparison of Cisco and ShoreTel Unified Communication Solutions
- Don't Get Stuck on Your Virtualization Journey: Where to Focus Next
- How Virtualization is Key to Managing Risk
- Real World Considerations for Implementing Desktop Virtualization eBook