Stories From The Issue Of » September 28, 2009
What CIOs Think About Windows 7
Most are doing some testing, but many have no firm deployment plans.
The Government CIO 50: Driving Change In The Public Sector
InformationWeek's first-ever compilation of top CIOs in federal, state, and local government, and how they're managing new expectations.
Apple's Next Billion-Dollar Idea: The Enterprise Mobility iCloud
Apple has a massive opportunity--and unique qualifications--to connect hundreds of millions of mobile workers with enterprise data and information through Apple's Next Big Thing: the iCloud.
By Bob Evans
- Rob Preston Down To Business: IT Pros: Don't Count On The Government
- Art Wittmann Practical Analysis: The Industry-Specific Cloud
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
from Around the Web
- Strategy: Heading Off Advanced Social Engineering Attacks
- Strategy: Developing a Strategy for Enterprise Application Security
- Informed CIO: SDN and Server Virtualization on a Collision Course
- Strategy: One-Click Disaster Recovery
- Strategy: Smartphone Smackdown: Galaxy Note II vs. Lumia 920 vs. iPhone 5
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Using InfoSphere Information Server to Integrate and Manage Big Data
- Augment your data warehouse with big data solutions
- Agile for Safety Critical Systems: Project Management Practices
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- Technical Debt: Asset or Liability