Stories From The Issue Of » September 29, 2003
HP's Big Bet
In offering to protect its users against potential Linux-related lawsuits, HP is daring SCO to show its hand
The Guts To Say 'Go'
How Hewitt's grid-computing project got the green light.
- Stephanie Stahl Editor's Note: Raise Confidence, But Not Prices
- Bob Evans Business Technology: Reality Check: What Business Are You In?
- John Soat IT Confidential: Fundamental Mistake: Not Involving IT
- William Schaff Taking Stock: Vixel's Transformation: So Far, So Good, But ...
- Fred Langa Langa Letter: Enough Already: Microsoft Must Change
- Parry Aftab The Privacy Lawyer: The Magical World Of Music Online
- Antony Satyadas Other Voices: Growing With Knowledge Management
BEHIND THE NUMBERS
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
from Around the Web
- Strategy: Heading Off Advanced Social Engineering Attacks
- Strategy: Developing a Strategy for Enterprise Application Security
- Informed CIO: SDN and Server Virtualization on a Collision Course
- Strategy: One-Click Disaster Recovery
- Strategy: Smartphone Smackdown: Galaxy Note II vs. Lumia 920 vs. iPhone 5
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Using InfoSphere Information Server to Integrate and Manage Big Data
- Augment your data warehouse with big data solutions
- Agile for Safety Critical Systems: Project Management Practices
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- Technical Debt: Asset or Liability