Stories From The Issue Of » October 06, 2008
Is The Smartphone Your Next Computer?
How BlackBerry, iPhone, Windows Mobile, and Symbian-powered handhelds are becoming over-the-air portals to enterprise apps, and why they could ultimately edge the laptop aside.
Rolling Review: Smartphone Security
Today's mobile device platforms are ubiquitous and powerful, and IT needs to get a handle on locking down data. In this Rolling Review, we'll see which vendors best do just that.
HP to Buy LeftHand Networks for $360M
HP announced it will buy LeftHand Networks Inc. for $360M in cash.
This Week's Issue
- Metzler: The 2013 Application and Service Delivery Handbook
- Comparison of Cisco and ShoreTel Unified Communication Solutions
- Don't Get Stuck on Your Virtualization Journey: Where to Focus Next
- How Virtualization is Key to Managing Risk
- Real World Considerations for Implementing Desktop Virtualization eBook