Stories From The Issue Of » October 12, 2009
CIOs are more receptive than ever to new software models -- and not because they’re trendy.
Dark Reading Tech Center: Database Security
Hackers may covet your data, but insiders are the most common source of database leaks, a new report says.
Why Hewlett-Packard Must Articulate Its Enterprise Strategy
Mark Hurd has cranked up HP's operational excellence but HP has yet to reveal an equally compelling external strategy to the world: what is HP's core strength? What does HP do best?
By Bob Evans
- Rob Preston Down To Business: Tech Patents Run Amok
- Art Wittmann Practical Analysis: Do We Really Want All This Service?
This Week's Issue
- Metzler: The 2013 Application and Service Delivery Handbook
- Comparison of Cisco and ShoreTel Unified Communication Solutions
- Don't Get Stuck on Your Virtualization Journey: Where to Focus Next
- How Virtualization is Key to Managing Risk
- Real World Considerations for Implementing Desktop Virtualization eBook