Stories From The Issue Of » October 18, 2010
Project Management Is Finally Getting Real Respect
From the right priorities to bigger paychecks, project management is getting more than lip service at many companies.
The Web As OS: Time To Get Ready
The Internet as we know it is coming to an end. Is your organization is poised to take advantage of cutting-edge technologies that make it possible to build browser-based applications that rival traditional desktop software in capabilities and interface features?
Global CIO: Are HP And SAP Perfect Match Or Train Wreck?
Unless HP intends to become a software powerhouse, its hiring of ex-SAP CEO Apotheker makes zero sense. So where's the benefit for SAP?
By Bob Evans
Download the entire Oct. 18 Issue of InformationWeek, distributed in an all-digital format
Download the October 2010 issue of InformationWeek Healthcare distributed in an all-digital format
- Art Wittmann Practical Analysis: Three Approaches To IT Staffing
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
from Around the Web
- Strategy: Heading Off Advanced Social Engineering Attacks
- Strategy: Developing a Strategy for Enterprise Application Security
- Informed CIO: SDN and Server Virtualization on a Collision Course
- Strategy: One-Click Disaster Recovery
- Strategy: Smartphone Smackdown: Galaxy Note II vs. Lumia 920 vs. iPhone 5
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Using InfoSphere Information Server to Integrate and Manage Big Data
- Augment your data warehouse with big data solutions
- Agile for Safety Critical Systems: Project Management Practices
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- Technical Debt: Asset or Liability