Stories From The Issue Of » October 23, 2006
Businesses Apply New Metrics In Measuring IT's Value
CIOs look beyond ROI to gauge customer interactions, sales impact, and tech-driven innovation.
Analysis: U.S. Elections Will Shape Many Key IT Issues
The winners of next month's congressional elections will decide the future of many important telecommunications and information technology issues, including net neutrality, data privacy, and patents. InformationWeek explains what's at stake.
- John Soat IT Confidential: RFID: Europeans Want Privacy, Americans Want Results
- Rob Preston Down To Business: It's Your Money; Keep A Close Eye On It
- From Our Blog
- Symantec Takes Anomaly Detection To The Database
- Boy Controls Video Game Via Direct Brain Link
- Credit Suisse Disruptive Technology Portfolio Mover Of The Week: Ultimate Software
- Software Uses Hacker Tactic To Find Security Vulnerabilities
This Week's Issue