Stories From The Issue Of » October 28, 2002
With the economy in the dumps, vendors struggle to keep investing in R&D -- and the future
Voice-over-IP technology still has problems, but now may be the time to buy.
- John Soat IT Confidential: Even The DMA Has Had Its Fill Of Spam
- William Schaff Taking Stock: Don't Get Out Your Party Hats Just Yet
- Lou Bertin The Observer: Agile Is As Agile Does
- Stephanie Stahl Editor's Note: R&D Plus Eurekas! Move Technology
- Bob Evans Business Technology: Avoid The Tar Pits Of Complacency
BEHIND THE NUMBERS
FOLLOW THE MONEY
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue