Stories From The Issue Of » October 29, 2001
A New Game Plan
Vendors are offering more flexible and less costly business-continuity options.
Pumping Up Retail
Retailers are relying on IT to steer them through uncertain times
- More Accurate Demand Projections
- ERP: It's Not Just For Big Companies
- Microsoft Bolsters .Net Strategy With Developer Tools
THE NEW WORKPLACE
- William Schaff Taking Stock: When Bankruptcies Are Good For A Company's Bottom Line
- Rita Fisher The Write Stuff: Q&A With The Resum? Expert
- Wendy Wolfson Quantum Spookiness
- Herbert W. Lovelace Ask The Secret CIO: Attention Spans, Metrics, And School Daze
- John Soat IT Confidential
- Bob Evans Business Technology: A New Definition Of Privacy
- Stephanie Stahl Can IT Bring Some Certainty Back To This Quirky World?
BEHIND THE NUMBERS
- Amazon Expects Profitability, If Only On Pro Forma Basis
- E.piphany Has Traction In The Long Haul
- EDS Sees Security Interest At The Top
- Blue Martini's Revenue Drops, But Losses Are Lower
- Compaq Posts Third-Quarter Loss
- Going Once, Going Twice...
- XP's Big Apple Ties
- Physician, Teach Thyself
- A Virtual Congress?
- Three-Pronged Security
FOLLOW THE MONEY
This Week's Issue