Stories From The Issue Of » October 29, 2012
= Member Content
- IT Has Changed, But IT Budgets Haven't
IT's role is shifting to focus more on innovation and driving revenue. So why are budgeting practices so stuck in the past?
- 6 IT Trends Tight Budgets Won't Kill
IT budgets will grow more slowly in 2013, but these elements of IT transformation will continue, CEB's survey and analysis shows.
- 40 BYOD Vendors, One Confusing Market
As enterprise IT gears up to battle mobility run amok, vendors are using a mix of acronyms to disguise few comprehensive offerings. Our research shows little distinction between products that are designated as BYOD and those that are MDM, MAM or something else altogether. So now what?
- Dr. Dobb's: The Poor Man's Design Tool
- Dr. Dobb's: Oracle's Java Revival
- CIO Profiles: Kenneth Shulman Of Broadview Networks
Outsourcing can be useful, but it's overrated, says this tech chief.
This Week's Issue