Stories From The Issue Of » November 04, 2002
Real Time For Fast Times
IBM combines adaptive processes with utility computing to help businesses quickly respond to change
Protect And Serve
It's important to protect your company's intellectual property. But are some businesses going too far?
Success Through Surrender
IBM's philosophy: If you can't beat the competition, partner with them
- Bob Evans Business Technology: Real-Time CIOs For Real-Time Companies
- John Soat IT Confidential: Sorry To Disappoint You, Mr. Stone
- Stephanie Stahl Editor's Note: What More Are You Looking For?
- Fred Langa Langa Letter: Wireless Poachers, Wireless Guests
- William Schaff Taking Stock: Chipping Away At A Market Recovery
BEHIND THE NUMBERS
FOLLOW THE MONEY
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
from Around the Web
- The Critical Importance of High Performance Data Integration for Big Data Analytics
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- How Attackers Identify and Exploit Software and Network Vulnerabilities
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay
- How Cloud Facilitates an Agile Contact Center