Stories From The Issue Of » November 05, 2007
Control Issues: Who Really Owns The PC?
We revisit the eternal battleground of centralized authority vs. decentralized flexibility and find that balance, as always, is key to success.
The Second Decade Of Offshore Outsourcing: Where We're Headed
Execs now prefer to call it 'globalization.' Whatever the name, it's gaining steam and bringing new risks and requiring new strategies.
WLANs: One Size Does Not Fit All
Small enterprises can benefit from the growth potential afforded by wireless. We evaluated six wireless LANs; one will suit your needs to a T.
Bots Rise in the Enterprise
Bot infections in enterprises underestimated, bigger than thought.
This Week's Issue
- Metzler: The 2013 Application and Service Delivery Handbook
- Comparison of Cisco and ShoreTel Unified Communication Solutions
- Don't Get Stuck on Your Virtualization Journey: Where to Focus Next
- How Virtualization is Key to Managing Risk
- Real World Considerations for Implementing Desktop Virtualization eBook