Stories From The Issue Of » November 18, 2002
Analyzing The Outsourcers
Customers say they want reliability, trust, skill, and value from their outsourcers. And they give Hewlett-Packard top marks.
SQL Server: The Sequel
Microsoft's SQL Server has been playing catch-up with its rivals for years. Is it now what big business needs?
- William Schaff Taking Stock: Legato's Laid-Back Business Model
- Bob Evans Business Technology: New Concepts, Killer Apps, And Stinky Tofu
- Herbert W. Lovelace Secret CIO: Ideas Aren't Always Improved By Review
- Stephanie Stahl Editor's Note: Fewer Vendors, More Simplicity
- Fred Langa Langa Letter: Real-Life Spam Solutions
- John Soat IT Confidential: Filter This--Ignorance Is Bliss, Or Is It?
BEHIND THE NUMBERS
- Have We Got A Deal For You In Aisle 7
- Think 'Moby Dick' Was Dense?
- Interviewing With Max Headroom
- Unloading On AOL
FOLLOW THE MONEY
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue