Stories From The Issue Of » November 25, 2002
Software vendors need to develop operating systems and apps that are more secure and security tools that are easier to use
- David Post and Bradford C. Brown On The Horizon: The Internet And The 21st Amendment
- Bob Evans Business Technology: IBM Gives Customers A Hand In Future Of IT
- William Schaff Taking Stock: Cisco Investors Miss Out On Dividend Vote
- Stephanie Stahl Editor's Note: Long And Winding Road To Security
- John Soat IT Confidential: Friends In High Places; Saved By Paper
BEHIND THE NUMBERS
FOLLOW THE MONEY
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
from Around the Web
- Taking Customer Communications Management Beyond Legacy Systems
- Mobile DevOps: Achieving continuous delivery with multiple front ends and complex backends in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- How Attackers Identify and Exploit Software and Network Vulnerabilities
- Technical Debt: Asset or Liability
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay