Stories From The Issue Of » November 30, 2009
How Cloud Computing Changes IT Organizations
Cloud's still emerging, but greater use will bring changes, just as outsourcing forced new strategies and skills.
A Web Presence Needs Sizzle, For Shizzle
Customer engagement is the future of the Web. For the bold and the willing, successful ideas are there for the trying -- just don't try too hard.
By Fritz Nelson
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
from Around the Web
- Taking Customer Communications Management Beyond Legacy Systems
- Mobile DevOps: Achieving continuous delivery with multiple front ends and complex backends in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- How Attackers Identify and Exploit Software and Network Vulnerabilities
- Technical Debt: Asset or Liability
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay