Stories From The Issue Of » December 05, 2005
Chief Of The Year: FedEx CIO Rob Carter
FedEx CIO Rob Carter delivers speed, flexibility, efficiency
PERSONAL TECH GUIDE
- Stephanie Stahl Editor's Note: Hats Off To This Chief Of The Year's Creativity
- John Soat IT Confidential: Privacy Is A Tale Told By An Idiot
- Bob Evans Business Technology: Self-Evaluation: How'd You Do In 2005?
- Fred Langa Langa Letter: Free Tools For Road Warriors
- Herbert W. Lovelace Secret CIO: Early Adopters Must Balance Pros And Cons
- The Advisory Council SmartAdvice: Businesses Wise To Set Acceptable-Use Internet Policies
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
from Around the Web
- The Best Mobile Apps are Connected
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- How Attackers Identify and Exploit Software and Network Vulnerabilities
- Cloud Security: It’s Not Just for IT Anymore
- How Cloud Facilitates an Agile Contact Center
- Quick Tips for Managing Mobile Users